Work together and ship everyday
Code reviews are hard. Teams that review their products from a user's perspective provide better feedback. Preview environments empower your team to give high-fidelity reviews quicker. Save time and money with superior results.
A better way to review code
Install Flowerwork Connect on your GitHub organization and each time you open a pull request we'll setup a preview environment and send your team the link.
Stay on top of what is going on
Flowerwork lets you browse and keep up with the current state of your development efforts through preview environment.
- Preview environments are available for every pull request. We'll drop you the link when we first deploy and each time you push updated code so you can know you're viewing the latest.
Cloud native costs
- We deploy your preview environments on your own infrastructure and let you pay cloud native costs for your resources on your favorite cloud.
No configuration required
- We will build your code directly from GitHub without any additional configuration and store container images in your GitHub package registry.
Always in the loop
Keeping up with the hand offs between review and remediation and release can be tough. We meet you where you work to keep you in the loop.
- Each time a preview environment is created or updated we'll send a notice in Slack to let you know.
- As pull requests get merged we'll notify your team with release emails. You can get every notice or opt for a daily or weekly digest.
Ready to dive in? Signup for early access today.
Everything you need to preview your app
No more excuses, only effortless collaboration
Automatic image builds
Each time you push to GitHub we'll build a container image using Cloud Native Buildpacks and upload it to your GitHub packages registry.
Add the flowerwork label on a pull request and we'll setup a preview environment and drop you the link.
We have better tools to support configuring preview environments for authentication, webhooks, and more.
We use LetsEncrypt to generate SSL certificates for every preview environment and all traffic is secure by default.
We use Cloud Native Buildpacks use compliance best practices and regularly receive security updates.
Apps need data. We have one-click support to add the most common datastores to your preview environments.